Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'd rather be the fish in the pond than the Lilly




I often see this woman during my walks. She sweeps the roads, loves wearing jewelry and smiles a lot..she reminds me of the fish in my Lilly pond..most of the time I don't see those tiny fishes..I see only the beautiful Lilly s that bloom..but it is those little fishes that keep the pond clean and eat the mosquito larve..On some days perhaps its good to be the fish beneath the beautiful Lilly or the lady who cleans, without complains..there is much that needs cleaning all around us perhaps.

On most days I'd rather be the fish in the pond than the Lilly.

2 comments:

Preeti S. said...

But would she?

Intriguing read. :)

SV SAI BABA said...

A nice complement to the lady who keeps the environment around us clean